top of page

COVID-19: I hold a BVB but cannot return to Australia in time

If you are unable to re-enter Australia before the expiry of the travel facility on your Bridging Visa B as a result of the current international restrictions on travel, you will need to apply for another visa once you are able to travel again. For example, a short term visitor visa. Please see advice in relation to this so that you are aware of what impact this may have on any existing visa application, work rights and your ongoing lawfulness once you return to Australia.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • LinkedIn - Black Circle
bottom of page